Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology 2010

Options
  • 27-04-2010 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey just wondering has anybody got any predictions on what they think is coming up? Experiments, long questions, etc :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I would imagine viruses because of swine flu!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BarbiePink

zam wrote: »
    I would imagine viruses because of swine flu!

Oh yeah!!! I don't mind the chapter on viruses, its a small enough chapter, and with enough study of it and a bit of background knowledge of the swine flu, it could guarantee some decent marks if it comes up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭pixiegaga

blood and heart. it hasn't come up in years.
    and the viruses is definite too.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭dynamot

the sheep's heart dissection hasn't come up since 2004, so it's likely this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bookmarked

pixiegaga wrote: »
    blood and heart. it hasn't come up in years.
    and the viruses is definite too.
    And the immune system and lymph systems probably... And our teacher always says that ecology always comes up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

dynamot wrote: »
    the sheep's heart dissection hasn't come up since 2004, so it's likely this year

**** that one, i hate it:mad:

i may study it if its likely, however:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Osmosis, come on it has to come up this year :rolleyes:

Advertisement