Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Y&T studio album

Options
  • 27-04-2010 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Any Y&T fans out there? FACEMELTER, new studio album from the band due out next month. Can't wait!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Yeah , I'll be checking it out ...... recent gig in The Village was excellent ...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Yes big Y&T fan here, can't wait.
    Great night in the village.

Audio samples of Facemelter up on their site ....

http://www.meniketti.com/multimedia.html

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chris1966

Just had a listen to the samples, can't wait for the album!

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Very underrated band with a high quality back catalogue. Can't wait for the new album.

• Advertisement

Y&T are playing Belfast 27th Sept according to Spring & Airbrake site, no sign of a Dublin date yet, so I've mailed Jill Meniketti!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Chris1966 wrote: »
    Y&T are playing Belfast 27th Sept according to Spring & Airbrake site, no sign of a Dublin date yet, so I've mailed Jill Meniketti!

Tickets £16.50 - they are in Nottingham on the 9th October, so the dates are starting to filter out.....fingers crossed for a Dublin date.....

:eek: Cool .... fingers crossed for a Dublin date

Check out the Facemelter Tour T Shirt on the Y&T site .... it's got Dublin listed on the back ... midway down the 3rd column of dates ...

YT-FACEMELTER-2.jpg

we just have to wait for the announcement now :-)

• Advertisement

talk on metalireland.com seems to suggest Dublin is looking like 28th Sept - The Village :D:cool:

Video for the new track "I'm Coming Home" is up on YouTube - just watched it on Blabbermouth, sounds good......

The Village Sept. 28th, Y&T site!

:cool:

Y&T tickets €25, according to The Village

Y&T tickets €25, according to The Village

cheers Git - that's not all that bad.......

Fantastic, looking forward to that now.:)

Phil Kennemore diagnosed with cancer ... statements says its treatable so fingers crossed Phil will be OK. Tour continues with Brad Lang filling in on bass.

get well soon Phil :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Hope Phil is OK, looking forward to this gig though, going to Newcastle one

Here's hoping Phil makes a full recovery. Prognosis sounds decent, but to get that news is traumatic.

I think he has to get a hip replacement too!!

• Advertisement

They're coming back again ....

Cork - Weds 5th Oct - An Cruiscin Lan
    Belfast - Fri 7th Oct - Spring and Airbrake
    Dublin - Sat 8th Oct - The Village

You wait 25 odd years from their first visit to their next and then "bammmm" ... 3 yrs in a row !! They should be sponsored by Dublin Bus.

Dublin show is a Sat night .... be rude not to.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

Deadly - thanks for the info. Great in the Village last time out.

Sat night - deadly - would think this will do much better numbers this time around, now they are doing annual visits I'm a happy man......

and according to the listing on Ticketmaster the tickets are €25 again which is cool.....

Fantastic news.
    I remember Dave saying at the last show that they would try a play a Saturday night next time so fair play to them.

A show not too be missed:D

Great news. A Saturday night in Dublin with Y&T. Just discovered earlier that I'm in Glasgow the night they play there too so happy days, 2 Y&T gigs each year in 2010 and 2011 for me \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 15 aliveincork

Classic Rockers Y&T,will be playing Cork's An Cruiscin Lan,on Wednesday 5th October.Having Three decades of live performances under them,this will be another great show.No doubt they'll be belting out the classics,Forever,Black tiger,mean streak,to name but a few,and a few new tracks off the facemelter album.Tickets €20,available from venue,Plugd Records and online from www.aliveincork.com
    http://youtu.be/rw63i6fbAQI

Classic Rockers Y&T,will be playing Cork's An Cruiscin Lan,on Wednesday 5th October.Having Three decades of live performances under them,this will be another great show.No doubt they'll be belting out the classics,Forever,Black tiger,mean streak,to name but a few,and a few new tracks off the facemelter album.Tickets €20,available from venue,Plugd Records and online from www.aliveincork.com
    http://youtu.be/rw63i6fbAQI

Can't wait for Dublin show. Tickets €25 according to Cruiscin site aliveincork, a bargain even at that price! :D

Advertisement