Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me spend my €50 ticketmaster voucher on the kids..

Options
  • 27-04-2010 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

I'd like to take my three kids (6,5,2 years old) somewhere this saturday. I have a €50 ticketmaster voucher I'd like to use, but the only thing I can see is the poorly reviewed dinosaur exhibition. Anybody any decent ideas? I'd be willing to travel anywhere in Dublin County.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The zoo. Take your camera - you might bump into Steven Gerrard and be bale to re-disrupt the Liverpool thread!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    The zoo. Take your camera - you might bump into Steven Gerrard and be bale to re-disrupt the Liverpool thread!

I brought them to the zoo last week. No sign of Gerrard, plenty of gorillas though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Circus?

neil_18_ wrote: »
    Circus?

Would like to, not sure if there is one around at the minute though, and I wanted to get rid of the ticketmaster voucher as well..

If you can, I would FULLY recommend Cirque Du Soleil. I think it's more expensive than 50 euro though.

• Advertisement

If you can, I would FULLY recommend Cirque Du Soleil. I think it's more expensive than 50 euro though.

And not on this weekend as far as I am aware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Would like to, not sure if there is one around at the minute though, and I wanted to get rid of the ticketmaster voucher as well..

Ticketmaster sell Duffys Circus tickets

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/search/q=circus?tm_link=Search_set_location&q=circus

seems to be in Belfast at the moment though.

Ticketmaster.ie has a family events section, have a look at that.

And not on this weekend as far as I am aware.

A very good point. Apologeis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

The Titanic exchibition in CityWest though they maight be a bit young for it.
    Great exhibition if you are interested in The Titanic though and it's only for another month or so.
    http://www.titanicdublin.com/

Sundew wrote: »
    The Titanic exchibition in CityWest though they maight be a bit young for it.
    Great exhibition if you are interested in The Titanic though and it's only for another month or so.
    http://www.titanicdublin.com/

Interesting idea. Thanks.

• Advertisement

So where'd you go then?

So where'd you go then?

They were kidnapped for the weekend so my plans were put on hold. Thinking of Peppa pig in a month or so now.

Advertisement