Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to buy O2 mobile data add-on bundle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

pigman2000 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've searched boards and the net and even tried contacting O2 about: how to buy their mobile data add-on bundle.

It's on their site here:
    http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Business/Price+Plans/Mobile+Internet+rates/

Has anyone ever bought this?

Cheers

P

I just rang them up and they added it to my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I would be surprised if they didnt have the option when you log into their MyO2 section. I changed from O2 a while ago so cant remember the interface.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭pigman2000

hi - yeah they don't have it orderable in my online account.

but i think the problem may be that i'm pre-pay - they only do the add on bundle for mobile data on bill pay accounts!

This is unlike the text add-on bundle which can be attained by pre-pay 'lads'

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can add it to your account online, when your purchasing a billpay handset, or a sim only 30 day plan.

To add it mid contract/billing cycle, just ring 1909 and they will add it to your account.

You cant use it as a prepay customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

pigman2000 wrote: »
    hi - yeah they don't have it orderable in my online account.

but i think the problem may be that i'm pre-pay - they only do the add on bundle for mobile data on bill pay accounts!

This is unlike the text add-on bundle which can be attained by pre-pay 'lads'

thanks

Ah, you are right, internet add on's are only for bill pay, you can get them on clear sim plans though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭reganovich

angel01 wrote: »
    Ah, you are right, internet add on's are only for bill pay, you can get them on clear sim plans though :)

Add on name Monthly Cost Monthly data Allowance
    Mobile Internet 250MB
    €6.17

250MB
    Additional usage
    2.4c per MB

So that works out at around 24 euro for a gig of data assumming you use that much..thats not too bad I guess.

Im on 3 at the moment because the samsung spica was cheap on their pay as you go but I may change to o2 for the coverage it gives in work and this might be the plan that suits.Must see how much data I use this month on 3 then Ill make the decision

Meteors bill pay lite with 10 gb of data for 15 euro is excellent as well but no reception for meteor where I work which is a deal breaker

Advertisement