Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting T-Shirts Made in Galway

Options
  • 27-04-2010 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I'm looking to get t-shirts made for a business. Any suggestions in Galway City? I've contacted advertees.ie twice and I've never heard back don't know if they are closed or what....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

A new T-shirt printing place opened up a while ago in the Eyre Sq shopping centre just inside the entrance facing the square beside where subway is. Can't recall the name of it at the moment sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

Can also try Anchor Safety out in Briarhill Business Park. They have a sister company that does this kind of thing called Aran Stitch.

http://www.anchorsafety.com/

Don't know if they have a minimum order requirement, but no harm in giving them a bell. Might as well declare that I know someone that works there and yes this is my first post!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

If it's a small run, you could try Noel Burke on 087xxxx, he's in Craughwell, did a few t-shirts for me a while back, reasonably priced!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Cathal01 wrote: »
    I'm looking to get t-shirts made for a business. Any suggestions in Galway City? I've contacted advertees.ie twice and I've never heard back don't know if they are closed or what....

+1 here for the place in the Eyre Square Centre ... its the one that was beside Judy Greene's on Cross Street (beside Buskers), and he's moved up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

advertees are still running but they did move so possibly changed number there up in ballybane now. just uniforms off them last week did a great job for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sunshinyday

advertees are open and operating,

http://www.advertees.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

iSupply back on Sea Road near the Crane Bar do t-shirt printing.
    I remember see a price of €15 for 1 t-shirt and this includes the t-shirt..obviously the price goes down the more you get but thats just the price I remember seeing.
    I got an apron printed for only €8 as i supplied the apron
    they print up to A4 size on the t-shirts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

the new place in the eyre sq shopping centre do 50 tees for a fiver each (including print)

i supply can go suck their b***s :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

anyone know the name of the new place in the eyre square shopping center?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭3-D Preacher

fifib wrote: »
    anyone know the name of the new place in the eyre square shopping center?

http://tprintr.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Tom Ghostwood

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

the guys in the eyre square shopping center are called TprintR.com as the poster above mentioned. I worked for them doing sales last summer and i was firing the t's in the paddys day parade this year. If ya want, give me a pm and i can get you a quote and a sample image done up asap. I think Ill be in the factory and making delivieries if everything goes to plan this summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 idesign

Hi try <snip>.com printed full colour and delivered in Galway/Ireland by post.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, we'll stop here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement