Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Not In Europe?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

More importantly, why not in Ireland?
    Looks like it could be an unreal show, but as usual we are left out of the loop:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Looks like it could be an unreal show, but as usual we are left out of the loop:rolleyes:

I say that about AIC headline shows...they must be the one band concert promoters aer retarded about not booking, they'd rake it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

there's loads of reasons that they wouldn't be touring in Europe with that lineup..........I think that all of the bands are playing a fair bit in Europe anyway, with festivals over the last couple of years and various dates here and there.....I don't know if it's the kind of tour that promoters see as a big seller here, though I doubt there'd be a problem selling out the right sized venue - maybe the problem is where would you put it on here ??????

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Is it just me or is this starting to become a more regular thing? I have noticed a few bands that would normally tour here have left Ireland out of their current tours.

Advertisement