Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get cheap dog bandanas?? (in bulk)

Options
  • 27-04-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi, I help run a dog rescue group and we want to get a load of dog bandanas with our logo on them to sell over the summer - I've been hours online but am finding nothing cheap/in bulk outside of the US. S I thought someone here, involved in this kind of thing, might be able to send me in the right direction??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

cope galway recently had them for their dogathon - you could contact them and ask where they got them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

lovely ones in euro shop in dunlaoire red an blue ones €2.00 each.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Gone With The W

What we do is go to our local fabric shop and buy end of rolls and make them our selves for our grooming customers. they work out at about 20cent for small and medium and about 50 cent for large. we get cotton because its cheap a large range of colours and washable. i can make up about 20 an hour once you have them cut out. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭littlelady

try ebay, I saw them being sold in bulk there before when buying some for my pooches!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭selfbuildache

Thanks for the replies! I'm delighted I thought of coming on here!
    I've sent an email off to Cope to see where they got theirs from.
    My problem in getting regular dog bandanas (I've tried ebay etc) is that I want our logo on them - is it do-able if I buy 'plain' ones and then go finding a printers?
    (Sorry for basicness of questions -I've never done this kind of thing before:confused:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭macy9

I just buy the cheap ones in the market and once i have the right size i cut the ends after the knot. They're great.

Yeah, but what about getting a logo put on? I'm finding this is where I can't just go and buy up bandanas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ring up or call into a local tshirt printing type place and ask them - I'm sure some of them would print on bandanas if you had blank ones.

Yep, 'tis all seeming very obvious when spelled out to me...:o
    Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

star-pants wrote: »
    Ring up or call into a local tshirt printing type place and ask them - I'm sure some of them would print on bandanas if you had blank ones.
    there are ccompanys that do stuff like that for buisness give aways ect it would more than likly be cheaper than geting the peinted in a tshirt shop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

there are ccompanys that do stuff like that for buisness give aways ect it would more than likly be cheaper than geting the peinted in a tshirt shop

I was only giving an idea as I've never had to do this, if you know of companies that do this or how to go about it, I'm sure the OP would be grateful.

star-pants wrote: »
    I was only giving an idea as I've never had to do this, if you know of companies that do this or how to go about it, I'm sure the OP would be grateful.
    I recently lost all my bookmarks so i will check on a different site to see if i can find the link to a very big onling company that are dirt cheap (plus they send out free sampels so you can see what your logo looks like printed up on the product)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭GinaH

Would be interested too

www.4imprint.ie I think this is the one (they have us and uk sites) I cant see any bandanas on it but it m ight be worth droping them an email to see if they can source them ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Gone With The W

if you have access to an ordinary printer you can buy iron on transfer paper and pt your logos on the bandanas that way. the iron on paper is available in most large stationary and art shops.

Advertisement