Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local produced film

Options
  • 27-04-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭

Hi all anyone with a bit of free time this evening should head to Mickey Martins for thr late evening premiere of "Psychic Gangsters" at seven o clock. Its a film by a few local lads none of them me. I'm just at the matinee premier and for no money but the pint in my hand its good entertainment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Excellant I see Stefan, Graham and Andrew are in it. Will make a visit

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

Good stuff. Will pop along after work. Sure what else would I be doing? :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any repeat showings of this coming up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 websinner

this is graham the producer, not sure when we will show it next just lets us know when you want to and we will organise it. of to vantafastval friday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

It was a great show. Got interrupted briefly by somebody bringing in his bike to the bar;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

My bad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

websinner wrote: »
    this is graham the producer, not sure when we will show it next just lets us know when you want to and we will organise it. of to vantafastval friday

Well i'd be up for going to a second showing- the one night i'm not in mickys and there's a film on-typical!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

sioda wrote: »
    Hi all anyone with a bit of free time this evening should head to Mickey Martins for thr late evening premiere of "Psychic Gangsters" at seven o clock. Its a film by a few local lads none of them me. I'm just at the matinee premier and for no money but the pint in my hand its good entertainment

Any more info on what it is about?? Like a snyposis?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

There are a good few snippets on you tube

will get back to you on monday about another show. we got halfway to Dub and had to come back for a tax disc. f****ng tax collectors

• Advertisement

i have the greatest respect for our fine teccy? but for him the film could not have been shown. big up to da man. you ride your bike anywhere.

Advertisement