Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady GaGa

Options
  • 27-04-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Just Wondering Does Anyone Have Any Idea Where GaGa Stayed When She Was Playing Here Last Feb??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

sisco wrote: »
    Just Wondering Does Anyone Have Any Idea Where GaGa Stayed When She Was Playing Here Last Feb??

Planning on stalking when she turns up this Autumn?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Most big acts stay out of city in wicklow...

Theres a certain hotel there that linkin, jay etc.. stayed at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 iSeeStars

Havet a Clue ,But was at the concert in feb , Absolutly Amasing Definitly Reccomend Goin , i Would love to go to her next concert , but i heard its the same one again , The Monster Ball(: x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

This thread is creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 iSeeStars

Srotaa.. i suppoze LMAO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Kev11491

bit late perhaps but she stayed in the Four Seasons in Ballsbridge, Parents where checking in whilst she was on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

RichTea wrote: »
    Planning on stalking when she turns up this Autumn?

Don't encourage him.

No I have no clue where she stayed and Lady GaGa is certainly not playing this autumn.

You would be better off teaming up with a journalist and asking if they can give you a call if they manage to contact Lady GaGa so you and him/her can do a joint interview with the star together.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Kev11491

karaokeman wrote: »

You would be better off teaming up with a journalist and asking if they can give you a call if they manage to contact Lady GaGa so you and him/her can do a joint interview with the star together.

In a perfect world that would be the solution haha, Can I suggest twitter also? Type in lady gaga dublin into the search tweets bar, Might help keep you up to date on where she is in the city when she arrives.

Four Seasons is your best bet for anyone big who comes to town, It isn't too far from The O2/ RDS Arena but in saying that you never know, Madonna stayed in Wexford when she was here for slane =/

Advertisement