Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

8 cans of Heineken for a tenner

• 27-04-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is the price in tesco at the minute. Its no major bargain, but cheapest price around for cans of Heineken i reckon. Normally you only get 5 cans for tenner.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Nabbed 16 cans last nite , in wexfords (airport terminal sized ) tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I'm sure it has been posted already but O Briens offy (in sandyford at least) is doing €1 cans of carlsberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

funkyflea wrote: »

how much was that?

i love those 330ml cans , its hard to come by them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

He was referring to the size of the shop rather than the size of the can ;)

Dont think tesco have ever done the 330 cans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Davy wrote: »
    He was referring to the size of the shop rather than the size of the can ;)

Dont think tesco have ever done the 330 cans

ha ha ha :D

• Advertisement

Ha yeah tesco wexford is also called airport terminal one.. they're 50cl cans btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I find the bottles better value. In saying that i much prefer drinking bud from a can than a bottle

SARASON wrote: »
    I find the bottles better value. In saying that i much prefer drinking bud from a can than a bottle

20 330ml bottles of heineken = 6.6litres
    16 50cl cans of heineken = 8litres

so that's my justification. just pour your cans in a glass if you don't like the dreggs at the bottom of the can. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Thanks defo gonna buy them. It's funny I don't really like heineken on tap but I don't mind cans of the stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

think tomorrow is the last day for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

just a pointer on all these beer offers, just check the best before date on the cans. I'm not saying Tesco are flogging off out of date beer on the sly but I recently bought some cans of Guinness from Tesco (8 for €10) and when I got home I noticed they were 2 weeks out of date.
    Now two weeks past the bbd is OK, taste was perfect but just something to keep and eye out for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

funkyflea wrote: »

You should see clare hall.

Advertisement