Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Feed - Alteregoist

Options
  • 27-04-2010 5:55pm
    Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭

Some of you my know me from the alt/indie section.

This is one of my side projects.

I'll be doing this stuff live in Dublin soon.

A few of you may really like it:

http://soundcloud.com/the-feed

Of course I'd gladly hear feedback.

thanks guys and...enjoy!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

for the love of ........
    this world is getting smaller and freakin' smaller :p
    I only heard this a few hours ago via a conversation we likely had on Atease under different names MilanPan!c, if MilanPan!c is in fact your real name :p:p

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

old gregg wrote: »
    for the love of ........
    this world is getting smaller and freakin' smaller :p
    I only heard this a few hours ago via a conversation we likely had on Atease under different names MilanPan!c, if MilanPan!c is in fact your real name :p:p

Hahaha... See I'm already advertising the apparent show....

:P

I'm everywhere.

Everywhere.

No where's that gig again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

hang about, you sound a lot like a guy who signs himself as 'Brutus' who asked me what I was wearing over on a Norwegian death metal forum the other day. I go by the name 'Candy' in metal circles :D

old gregg wrote: »
    hang about, you sound a lot like a guy who signs himself as 'Brutus' who asked me what I was wearing over on a Norwegian death metal forum the other day. I go by the name 'Candy' in metal circles :D

What WERE you wearing?

• Advertisement
Advertisement