Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turf supplier in the Wicklow area?

• 27-04-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    anyone know of a turf supplier in the Wicklow area?
    My dad is visiting us from Australia in a few weeks and I wanted to get the ole' authentic fire happening for him. There's a guy in Kildare that delivers to this area, but I only want a boot load full, not a huge amount - which he won't do. I'd be happy to drive anywhere in Wicklow though.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Wally Runs

Pretty sure you can get it from Grants in Bray in bags. I know some of the centras in bray also had it over the winter in bags. Have you phoned around your local fuel merchants? Ethically unsound, but that is another forum! Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 shay123

Try the log shop at Blacklion, Greystones, I got a few bags there a month back, he might still have some in stock. ( its the place that used to be hassetts estate agents )

Advertisement