Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Crest / Heraldry printing

Options
  • 27-04-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get a family crest & history printed up and framed in Galway? There used to be a place in the Corbett court across from Specsavers on the lower level but they appear to be gone.

Anywhere else that offers this service?? I have looked and asked around town but nowhere else seems to do it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Some of the glass shops have crests to copy for engraving, I'd imagine most printers would as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

The interweb-thing?

For example,the first on the list when I googled is http://www.irishsurnames.com

They say "images are Copyright but you are free to use any 1 image on your home page and for personal, non-commercial use."

I'm sure there are lots of others too ....

If you really don't want to go totally on-line, just make up a file for yourself and iSupply will do you a real nice colour printout onto glossy 300 gsm card for about E1.50.

etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Thanks guys. I had a look at the web thing alright and there are a few places that do it.

Just wondering if there were anymore shops in Galway that sell them. I'll keep looking and if nothing comes up I'll use the web.

Advertisement