Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Fieldwork

Options
  • 27-04-2010 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Up until now, our class were doing 2 tasks for gathering of information - Measuring and recording and - Observation and sketching with 9 srps under each. But today he told us that he was talking to someone high up in the correcting, and that they said that you could not get 9srps for ovbservation as its not suffiecent.

So now he wants us to change our 2 tasks to somthing like task 1 - to prove how a cave was formed and to examine how calcite features change through a cave and Task 2 - To identify geomorphic procceses in the formation of cave deposits and to examine how underground features relate to surface karst features. My teacher is an idiot, so i dont no whether he is right, and i should change or if i should leave it as it is.

As they have to be completed by Friday im quite worried!

Anyone knows if the headings make any difference?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Er,,, Wow. I just finished mine yesterday and doing the same topic as you. My teacher told me to do what you did initially, two tasks containing 1 aim each. She's pretty darn confident too because when we ask her why is the other geo class doing 4 tasks in their projects, she said she asked an examiner about it and she consulted the marking schemes.

However, if I'm in your situation, I would follow your teacher's advice. By incorporating all of those tasks in two headings, you just have surplus information but with correct structure. Well, 2 days left so make the decision quick :P.

Advertisement