Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riding lessons for 9 year old near bettystown, Co Meath?

Options
  • 27-04-2010 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Howdy horse folk :D
    I have a horse obsessed daughter. Can any of you peeps recommend a good riding center (if that's what it's called) with lots of practical horse time. Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Not sure if you've taken a look at this thread. There may be some riding schools there that are close to you.

I don't have any personal experience of any riding schools/centres in that area, and so can't recommend any, but maybe some other posters do and can help.

Best of luck - just don't forget that you will probably be asked for a pony for every birthday and Christmas present :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

[QUOTE=convert;65613980just don't forget that you will probably be asked for a pony for every birthday and Christmas present :D[/QUOTE]

happening already i'm afraid :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

This thread might be of some help. I vaguely remembered someone looking for lessons in roughly the same area and some people recommended a number of different yards.
    happening already i'm afraid :o

:D

Advertisement