Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

streaming problem

• 27-04-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Hi lads.

I recently have a problem with streaming.

I stream from a folder on the desktop that has all my downloads.

I have downloaded a good few things this week and there not showing up in the folder on the xbox.

i can still stream the videos I downloaded weeks ago.

Does anyone what could be up?

The items that i have downloaded are compatible with Xbox so thats not the problem.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Howeya

What do you use to stream your videos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

my hp laptop

Sorry should have said what program?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

I have a folder on my lap top desk top called download.

From the dash I go :

Video library

Pc

Download

it displays all the contents but as of last week it’s not showing me anything new i downloaded only the old stuff

Right so your using windows media player to stream it seeming as you havent answered which program your using.
    Make sure windows media player knows about all of the new downloads just select all and add to playlist should work for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭ClayDavis

Try refreshing your media library within Windows Media Player on your pc

Advertisement