Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopping email notifications

Options
  • 27-04-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

I was just wondering is there any way of stopping the email notifications that are sent every time there's a new post in a thread? I looked in the control panel, but I can't seem to find anything to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hi your Text Here,

When you open your Control Panel, look in the menu on the left. You will see a 'Subscribed Threads' section and underneath that an option to 'List subscriptions'.

Choose that option and you can then tick an option box on the far right of the thread you want to unsubscribe to.

When you've ticked the box, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a dropdown box. Open the dropdown menu and you will be able to choose to 'delete subscription' from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Advertisement