Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you, to all the woodmen!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

.17hmr wrote: »
    Thats me beside them:D;):p
    And I'm beside him ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

Domscard wrote: »
    Had you just 'logged' in?

:D witty.

Ok then. You wanted to see some real men (I can see all the girls swooning) - well here they are.

Men_at_work_1_2.jpg

Im posting the nicks (user names) in alphabetical order so you can all try and figure out who's who.
    .17hmr, homer_simpson, muffler, muffler's mate, North_West_Art, smashey.

dannimcq. mrmac and irish1967 are all barred from answering as they met most of us at the beers night

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Don't know why, but this springs to mind :D:D

usual_suspects.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Had you just 'logged' in?

GRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!

• Advertisement

muffler wrote: »
    Ok then. You wanted to see some real men (I can see all the girls swooning) - well here they are.

Men_at_work_1_2.jpg

Im posting the nicks (user names) in alphabetical order so you can all try and figure out who's who.
    .17hmr, homer_simpson, muffler, muffler's mate, North_West_Art, smashey.

dannimcq. mrmac and irish1967 are all barred from answering as they met most of us at the beers night

Knight in shining armour they are!!!

God reward them everyone..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

Be still my beating heart :D
    Well, I certainly recognise a couple of those ugly mugs handsome faces, but I'll keep shtum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Be still my beating heart :D
    Well, I certainly recognise a couple of those ugly mugs handsome faces, but I'll keep shtum ;)
    Hai. :D

Don't know why, but this springs to mind :D:D

usual_suspects.jpg

But there are six...

If i had there money i would look sad too,(NOT):D

usual_suspects.jpg[/QUOTE]

• Advertisement

We had a little help that evening from someone who isnt a member of Boards.ie (for obvious reasons) but I didnt want him to feel left out so I promised to post his pic also

SLOTH_MASSACRE__8239.jpg

We had a little help that evening from someone who isnt a member of Boards.ie (for obvious reasons) but I didnt want him to feel left out so I promised to post his pic also

SLOTH_MASSACRE__8239.jpg

at least he is smileing.and be a lot faster than some peep i know.:D

SLOTH_MASSACRE__8239.jpg

Is that what sent the cats racing in last night? lol!

I have to tell you guys that watching .17 at work with a chain saw is watching a master craftsman..

A real privilege to see such skill and artistry; family in Canada say to tell him that they could use him there...

Graces7 wrote: »
    I have to tell you guys that watching .17 at work with a chain saw is watching a master craftsman..
    Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

:o:o AHH thanks fokes am sitting here with a big red head here ,nice too help every now and then it kinda makes you feel good.

.17hmr wrote: »
    :o:o AHH thanks fokes am sitting here with a big red head here ,nice too help every now and then it kinda makes you feel good.

Now if you could find the maniac using this crowbanger and chainsaw that...

Graces7 wrote: »

A real privilege to see such skill and artistry; family in Canada say to tell him that they could use him there...

Please; I did not mean that everyone else who was here was not skilled!!! Worried me last night that the stalwarts who filled the air with the sound of ringing might be offended.

or the good men who thought to use the plastic sheeting as a travois...

Just some are extra gifted in some ways and some in others... as a cook I make a lousy plumber, but as a knitter....

Blessings and peace.

Advertisement