Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: 2008 Trek 1.5

• 27-04-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

DSCI0079.JPG

DSCI0080.JPGwell looked after, I will post up more details tomor just wanted to get the photos up. Size 54/55.
    Have some extras that I can include such as pedals, computer, bottle cages, saddle bag, pump
    Make me an offer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Does it come with the Ksyrium Elite rear wheel and the Bontrager SSR front wheel or a matching set of one or the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

Ha !
    It comes with the Bontrager SSRs. They have only been used for a year. I have been using the Krysiums since last Summer. I couldnt put the back wheel on as I dont have the tool to remove the rear cranks but will get it done.
    Tyres will be Conti GP4000 new. Bar Tape is also new. Cables were changed 2 months ago. The saddle in pic is not for sale. The original Bontrager Saddle will be included.
    As I said above all those extras can be included.
    550 secures the lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭Anzer123

hey ponch, nice bike. would be interested in this. Stick up the spec when you can! :D

Shimano Sora front and Tiagra rear
    Crank - bontrager Sport 53/39
    Cassette - SRAM PG950 12-26, 9 speed

You need anything else ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭Anzer123

Shimano Sora front and Tiagra rear
    Crank - bontrager Sport 53/39
    Cassette - SRAM PG950 12-26, 9 speed

You need anything else ?

cool thanks for that Poncherello. Just weighing up the options at the minute! will get back asap!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 THEWHELO

Where are you based?

D15, D2 work
    I have an offer of 480 on it but no cash in hand yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Evening,
    I would be very interested in this bike for my sister. Are you around tomorrow? Cash waiting....PM me your details please and I will give u a shout tonight.

This has been Sold, Mods please feel free to lock

Advertisement