Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus from naas to airport

Options
  • 27-04-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

mods feel free to move this.

anyone know any bus companies that run busses to the airport from naas.i see kavanaghs do it but there first bus is too late.hoping to get a bus about 7ish.flight is at 9am on sunday.

ta in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

ha, good luck to ya. Kavanagh's would be your best bet for a sunday. The Bus eireann option is fairly bad on sundays. The earliest with them could be 11 or 12... But I'll have a look for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

These lads seem to run earliest:
    http://www.dublincoach.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 richhill

dublincoach.ie seems to be quite reliable.

Just one stop (Red Cow//Luas) between Naas and airport. I recently had to catch an 6:20am service to the airport for an early flight. Pickup was on time - arrival at airport was 5 minutes ahead of schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

+1 on Dublincoach, I've used them too. Reasonable prices, comfy buses.

Note however, that I've often seen them run about 5 minutes early without delaying at the stop to come up to timetable if you know what I mean. So allow yourself 10 minutes or so early to be sure of getting it.

I think they have an app for the iphone, too, which might tell you where the bus is and how far away from your stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think they have an app for the iphone, too, which might tell you where the bus is and how far away from your stop?

They do, and it does. Very handy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement