Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careers Advisor in Limerick

Options
  • 27-04-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good Careers advisor in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I know one... but shes not good, sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

http://www.harmonics.ie/

Haven't used them myself, but have met people who have and the report was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

Is the Jobs Club still operating out the back of the Tait Business centre?
    It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's free and the staff there were very helpful to me when I was, eh, between jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

froodie wrote: »
    Is the Jobs Club still operating out the back of the Tait Business centre?
    It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's free and the staff there were very helpful to me when I was, eh, between jobs.

Might send you off to join the Royal Irish Regiment in Britain though.

http://ferdia2010.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/jobs-club-in-moyross-recruits-for-the-british-army/

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I know one... but shes not good, sorry :o

If career advisors were any good they'd have a better career than being a career advisor. I wouldnt take the advice of someone about my own career when they've settled into a meaningless job themselves ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

"What colour is your parachute" is a good book about job hunting + career change.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There is one on the top floor of a building in O'Connell st. It's either the subway or wacky shoes building.

Went in there before - was good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Mc Love wrote: »
    There is one on the top floor of a building in O'Connell st. It's either the subway or wacky shoes building.

Went in there before - was good

Always wondered how you got your start in Gynaecology McLovin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

there was a guy who lived alongside the woodlands in adare, he was the no 1 guy some time ago

Advertisement