Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album(s) help

Options
  • 28-04-2010 12:32am
    Site Banned Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

I hope this is the right area for such a question. I am trying to find four cds, with absolutely no luck. Hoping somebody may be able to help me out.

Am based in Dublin, have tried the music shops here, as well as using Ebay. Need to find the following albums

mike ladd - welcome to the afterfuture
    koffi olomide haut de gamme - koweit rive gauche
    american music club - california
    dexys midnight runners - dont stand me down

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

All available at Amazon.uk but some are very pricey.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭ASJ112

Those are all through private sellers, some of them are the same guys I've seen on ebay. Was hoping not to spend 150$ on the koffi olomide haut de gamme album

May use those sellers if it comes to it, but was hoping for a better alternative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

ASJ112 wrote: »
    I hope this is the right area for such a question. I am trying to find four cds, with absolutely no luck. Hoping somebody may be able to help me out.

Am based in Dublin, have tried the music shops here, as well as using Ebay. Need to find the following albums

mike ladd - welcome to the afterfuture
    koffi olomide haut de gamme - koweit rive gauche
    american music club - california
    dexys midnight runners - dont stand me down

Thanks !

Just did a search on itunes.
    Found several albums by Koffi including Koweit rive gauche. €8.91

Didnt find the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

ASJ112 wrote: »
    Those are all through private sellers, some of them are the same guys I've seen on ebay. Was hoping not to spend 150$ on the koffi olomide haut de gamme album

May use those sellers if it comes to it, but was hoping for a better alternative.
    I think there are a few good record stores around temple bar that might have that stuff. Other than that Amazon in terms of availabilty may be your best bet if you are having no luck

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Have you tried discogs.com or or gemm.com?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
Advertisement