Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Members Wanted To Form New Band In Dublin

Options
  • 28-04-2010 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Band Genre- Hard Rock, Stoner, Doom, Metal, Blues Rock
    Band Location- Dublin. Located close to the city centre myself.
    Influences- Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Alice In Chains, Pentagram, Sleep, Clutch, Witchcraft, ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd (pre plane crash), (early) Metallica, Neil Young, Down, Therapy, The Descendents, Pearl Jam, Dinosaur Jr, Kyuss, God Is An Astronaut, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Tool to name a few.
    Positions Available- Looking for guitarist, drummer, vocalist.
    Desired Age Range- Well I'm 26 myself so looking for people in or around the same age.
    Additional Info- Well just looking for some like minded people to get something original going. I myself play a bit of guitar and bass but think I'm going to concentrate on bass. As far as skill levels go I suppose I'm still a bit of a novice on bass but I've been playing for a while so hoping to improve when I start playing with people. So looking for people of any skill level really, who are interested in sitting down together on a regular basis and improving together. Also looking for people who are ambitious and interested in maybe doing it as a full time thing rather than just a hobby.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Burning Beard

Any guitarists interested at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I'm interested - I'll send a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I just want to say thanks for taking the time to use the template.

No problem.It makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mmaco

Hey Man .

Im a Singer/Songwritter Id love to jam with ya , i have a good few songs written and im very good at Improvising .

Email me and we'll chat then . keithmacevoy@gmail.com

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Ross Mc

Hey hows your search for guitarist going, I'd be interested if you haven't found anyone, of the bands you listen to the ones that i have put in blue are the ones i listen to and also, Megadeth, Maiden, Dio, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Who, Evanescence, Foo Fighters and just like you that to name a few :p
    Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Alice In Chains, Pentagram, Sleep, Clutch, Witchcraft, ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd (pre plane crash), (early) Metallica, Neil Young, Down, Therapy, The Descendents, Pearl Jam, Dinosaur Jr, Kyuss, God Is An Astronaut, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Tool to name a few.

Advertisement