Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manchester City - Not so good in midfield

Options
  • 28-04-2010 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭

This is how it feels to be City......

DSC00399.jpg

Very weird bug that I took a picture of a few months ago before the squad updates.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

'Bug'?!? Citeh are shoyte in midfield in real life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Rooney10 wrote: »

Maybe Stephen Ireland was away having his hair done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Axwell your famous :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Soby wrote: »
    Axwell your famous :D

This is a bit random??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

'Bug'?!? Citeh are shoyte in midfield in real life!

Indeed you are right. I meant a very weird "bug".

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    This is a bit random??

lol the fact his name is along the bottom saying hes signed in:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

lol the fact his name is along the bottom saying hes signed in:P

Ha, I didn't even notice that :D

makes it kinda sad that i did :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

makes it kinda sad that i did :P

LOL ..well spotted, but yeah its sad that you did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

mines something like that, if im playing my mate say for example both of us pick inter milan, his midfeild or defence would be better? this happned in fifa 09 aswell.

none of have seria A updates either its fooked up

• Advertisement

diff starting 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

DSC00399.jpg

Very weird bug that I took a picture of a few months ago before the squad updates.

Wow well done editing a rival team so that their formation is maybe five forwards and five defenders so there's no midfield meaning no skill level.

MUST TRY HARDER!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

BOHtox wrote: »
    Wow well done editing a rival team so that their formation is maybe five forwards and five defenders so there's no midfield meaning no skill level.

MUST TRY HARDER!

Ah yes, the 6-0-4 formation...now available on offline mode as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

BOHtox wrote: »

MUST TRY HARDER!

If I had editted it, it would be completely pointless. This was with their standard formation. The point was, something went crazy with my squads that was mildly amusing. Nani was 69 overall and Valencia was 68. Should have taken a screenshot of that too.

A reset sorted it all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

If I had editted it, it would be completely pointless. This was with their standard formation. The point was, something went crazy with my squads that was mildly amusing. Nani was 69 overall and Valencia was 68. Should have taken a screenshot of that too.

A reset sorted it all out.

Happens to me about overalls dropping but not to zero. The game is full of glitches. There's probably about 50

I suppose then that explains why FIFA is so bad then. PES never lets things like this happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I suppose then that explains why FIFA is so bad then. PES never lets things like this happen

Yeah, but it's still crap :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

I was playing offline game with my mate the other night, United v Citey.

He got his keeper sent off and had no subs left, so he stuck peanut head into the nets. The game automatically sticks a keeper jersey onto him, he retains his number & name of the jersey. He looked really small in goal, which was quite funny... however that's not the weird bit. The game was over etc, we replayed the game.

Second game, I kick off with United. City midfield close me down and peanut head puts a tackle in on me, get this, he is still wearing the yellow goalie jersey from the previous game!! My mate went into team management, and swapped peanut head from the middle of the park to right-midfield. Went back to the game and he was wearing his regular sky blue jersey then...

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

BONZAI MUTHA FOOKA !!!!!!!!!!!!

moz wrote: »
    Yeah, but it's still crap :p

PES 2010 is PES back to its best. FIFA is basically 2-dimensional football. Predictable, sluggish, not as much control or feel over the players you control (compared to PES)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

*yawn* are these Fifa/Pro Ev debates STILL going on??

Moiph wrote: »
    *yawn* are these Fifa/Pro Ev debates STILL going on??

Nope. PES has restored order to the virtual football world

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This thread has just turned into another Fifa/Pro Evo debate and has nothing to do with the original post. Theres already one of those threads elsewhere so take it there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement