Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Thomond Park screening the match on Sunday?

Options
  • 28-04-2010 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Heard talks last week that Thomond Park might be showing the big match on a screen, anyone know if this is going ahead?
    Since Im not going trying to figure out the best place to go and watch it... soak up some atmosphere :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

o i hope so. someone please tell us:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Sorry but according to their facebook page they aint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I just see where they were planning on doing it but heard the city was having a big screen put up and didnt want to take from it... but... now they arent going ahead with it so neither are doing it. Shame!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Go to the pub!

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

The city couldn't afford big screen.
    Thomond park or munster fans asked people how much would they PAY to watch on facebook, most people said €5 or €10 and thomond park would make € on alcohol, obviously not enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The bandwagon hasn't started rolling yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

after reviewing my initial drunken answer of "i hope so" ive decided that the pub will be my choice for the game:D liverpool vs Chelsea then the main event is the Munster game. ah i love my weekends off:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The bandwagon hasn't started rolling yet

Sounds like jealousy

Advertisement