Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cattle out?

• 28-04-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

has any1 all there cattle out? and sheds cleaned..or is your winter still going??
    me, last few be out this week..
    long winter--some in since 1st week of december!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

wiggy123 wrote: »
    has any1 all there cattle out? and sheds cleaned..or is your winter still going??

Mine went in the last week of october. Have 20 cows and calves on grass. 20 Autumn Calvers are still in with their calves. 10 cows yet to calve are still in and about 10 younger cattle still in. Bought silage yesterday so I'll keep them in for another week. Grass growth was noticable yesterday after the rain. Its great growing weather - damp and above 15 degrees with no frost at night. Hope the rain knows when to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

wiggy123 wrote: »
    about 22 cows out with calves, few to calf stil indoors and a good mixture of 1 - 2 yr old cattle still indoors, will keep cattle in while I have silage i think as growth was so poor till now and now that I know I have to keep for summer I will be hard pressed for grass anyway so will keep them in another while, cattle in for me since early oct! that bit of rain was wanted but trouble is there seems to be more of it coming, notice the small calves are cold enough looking in the mornings

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭kealar

all out since yesterday,great to see them out al last,it was a long winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭UPCS

Most of ours are out, just the beef bulls and the incalfs, still 33 to calf yet!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

mine are all out a while , wanted to keep what silage i have left in case they have to come back in again:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭UPCS

We have no silage left, we have been buying for the last month, and hopefully we wont have to bring them back in!!:)

Advertisement