Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slip road unopened - Martin r'about - why?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Yea....It was open when i passed today but i still went for the roundabout incase i met a cone in my way :rolleyes:

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Tis ****e, ended up driving in the hard shoulder for about 50 meters while that micra figured out I was trying to join the lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Came around the roundabout from oranmore and headed towards M6 roundabout this morning about 10 and was met by some silly cow who had driven down this sliproad. She realised that she had made a mistake and decided to turn right and go the wrong way towards me back to the clinic roundabout. What she was going to do then is beyond me but to me they should close that road cause this wont be the last time some idiot tries doing what I witnessed and someone gets hurt or even killed:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Tis ****e, ended up driving in the hard shoulder for about 50 meters while that micra figured out I was trying to join the lane.

Told ya :p

Advertisement