If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 42LF7700

Options
  • 28-04-2010 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi John and Ash,

What's your best price for the LG 42LF7700 including delivery to Limerick?

Also since you are now delivering the Panasonic TX-P42G20B to Dublin would you consider doing it for the Panasonic TX-P42G10B? ;)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi dos30.

The best price on the LG 42LF7700 at the moment would be £599.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=3&SUB=27&ProductID=1009

Delivery would cost £30

We have no movement on this screen as it is already at a very nice price :)

The Panasonic 42G10 are totally out of stock with no more arriving, now that the G20 is on its way to us. (The 42G10 was an in store only special).

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

Hi John,

I'm moving in with a friend and looking for a cheapish 37/42 inch T.V. as we would be sharing. Would you have anything in mind?

I've seen Power City with an L.G for ~ €500 but I would prefer not to buy with them so anything you could offer would be appreciated.

Cheers

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Hi Kenny,

I'll take the LG 42LF7700 so.
    PM sent with my contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Hi Kenny,

Can you add a Pioneer BCS-FS500 to my order aswell?

I might aswell get the whole lot in one go.

Do you have them in stock to ship with the TV when it comes in on Friday?

PM sent with my number in case you need to contact me.

Can you modify it to make it multi region for me aswell?

Thanks,
    dos30

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dos30 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Can you add a Pioneer BCS-FS500 to my order aswell?

I might aswell get the whole lot in one go.

Do you have them in stock to ship with the TV when it comes in on Friday?

PM sent with my number in case you need to contact me.

Can you modify it to make it multi region for me aswell?

Thanks,
    dos30

Dos,

Kenny had an ill deserved day off today - we do have the BCS - FS500's available from stock so I'll ask Kenny to double up on the order to save on the shipping for you.

It's a cracking system and thanks as ever for the business,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.