Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini mixer

Options
  • 28-04-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi I need to buy a mini mixer electric 240v and half bag capacity as I am restricted by size of side entrance so the smaller the better.Anybody know of such make and where to buy I would also prefare to buy second hand but failing that would have to buy new.cheers pkaner

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

pkaner wrote: »
    Hi I need to buy a mini mixer electric 240v and half bag capacity as I am restricted by size of side entrance so the smaller the better.Anybody know of such make and where to buy I would also prefare to buy second hand but failing that would have to buy new.cheers pkaner

about 270e i have one , bought it a year and a half ago as a stand in using it every day .
    bought it in new ross dermot kehoes .

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

pkaner wrote: »

if your buying one get a belle or baromix and avoid the chinese rubbish.
    try any tool hire company as they might have ex rental mixers they want to offload.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Aldi actually had a small mixer for sale before - and I have one!
    Takes about 6-7 shovels, so it's slow going.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

gman2k wrote: »
    Aldi actually had a small mixer for sale before - and I have one!
    Takes about 6-7 shovels, so it's slow going.

wher will you get parts for it when it goes wrong? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Yaar that's a good point, and I know I would have been better off buying a SH std size mixer.
    However, it has a guarantee, it's motor driven (220v) and not used that much.
    BTW the assembly instructions were a complete joke! Had to get the brother in law to help me finish putting it together - and now it goes well :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

would go for a petrol belle mixer. bought a bag one (think its a bag, takes max 25 shovels along with bag) 3 years when building the house secondhand off the local rental place in Ballina, Mayo for 250 euro and it was the best money spent.

I don't use it now much but my dad has a tractor mixer and for small jobs he uses the Belle all the time... great investment. the best thing about petrol is you are drag it anywhere there is no power. he uses it for maintaining the local graveyard as well.

Advertisement