Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Wheel Bag

• 28-04-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭

Looking for a wheel bag for road bike wheels. A bag that would hold 2 wheels at the same time, or 2 separate bags would do the trick! Thanks,

A :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭gerrybmw

I can sell you a pair of new unused campagnolo wheel bags - looking for 25 for the pair. They are black in colour with the campagnolo logo on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭columbus_66

Hi Anzer, I can give you 2 wheel bags for free. Just come over to Lucan to collect them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭Anzer123

hey columbus and gerry

thanks for the replys (was away there for a day or two). Im based down in cork at the minute so might be a bit tricky logistically! Would be willing to pay for postage if posting was an option for ye?

Cheers again,

A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭gerrybmw

Hi Anzer - will be down in Lismore myself this weekend. Not sure where in Cork your based? Otherwise happy to arrange postage over the weekend.

Advertisement