Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 free tickets for the Rubberbandits show in the Roisin Dubh tonight!

Options
  • 28-04-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I bought 3 tickets for the Rubberbandits show in the Roisin Dubh in Galway tonight online a few weeks ago but have now decided to sacrifice witnessing their genius to go to the U21 all-Ireland final on Saturday :D first person to respond who wants them il pm you the confirmation code for the door

(tis a comedy night of some descriptiion too with a few stand ups on before hand)

If ive posted this in the wrong place feel free to ship it on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

I bought 3 tickets for the Rubberbandits show in the Roisin Dubh in Galway tonight online a few weeks ago but have now decided to sacrifice witnessing their genius to go to the U21 all-Ireland final on Saturday :D first person to respond who wants them il pm you the confirmation code for the door

(tis a comedy night of some descriptiion too with a few stand ups on before hand)

If ive posted this in the wrong place feel free to ship it on

I want , I want , I want, please

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

PM sent :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Very nice gesture OP:)

Very nice gesture OP:)

Better off giving them away than seeing them go to waste :D

Guessin I missed them? :(

• Advertisement

Guessin I missed them? :(

'Fraid so

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, pls use adverts for tix, even free.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement