Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ASOS - LASER?

• 28-04-2010 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does Asos accept laser now? Read somewhere it does and somewhere they don't? Also Im guessing you cannot return sale items?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dresstoimpress

bruzz wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does Asos accept laser now? Read somewhere it does and somewhere they don't? Also Im guessing you cannot return sale items?
    It does now, but you have to buy in euro prices, that are generally a bit more expensive. Not too sure about the sale items, but I'd guess you can as there is an european consumer law that states you have a week's cooling off peroid for any internet purchase, in which you can return your item.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Yeah, does accept Laser.

As for returning sale items, I'd imagine so. They do not specify that you can't so I'd take that as you can. You could always send an e-mail to make sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭celsy

i just registered, what did others put as their postcode,i usually write n/a but it then comes up as Z Z27 on my address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

celsy wrote: »
    i just registered, what did others put as their postcode,i usually write n/a but it then comes up as Z Z27 on my address.
    That's normal for Z727 to come up as your post code.

For me, even though I put in 'Eire' it comes up as 'ZZ75' or something like it.

I guess it's just the way their system works. Nothing to worry about.

And as previously said, yes, they accept Laser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sassygirl1988

Ye u can now use laser on asos, duno wheter this is a good or bad thing! :D
    Id say u'd be able to return sale items - it should just be like returning sale items in a shop because they know how much you have paid for them as ur order will be on the system!

Try email them to make sure they are really quick at replying!!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement