Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheap nails?

• 28-04-2010 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get some nails done (gel or acrylic- not too fussed) and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a cheap place that does them in the city centre? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

If they're done cheap they probably won't be done well!!!
    There are chinese nail bars around parnell st and that - probably for aroun 30E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fivefour

Ah ok, I must have a wander down and see if there are any decent places around that area, thanks for the advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

Hey, I can totally recommend the girl who does my nails, I get bio sculpture done which has a similar look to gel nails but doesn't damage your natural nail at all and (IMO) are more natural looking too, not so Jordan-esque. She does them from her home in Rathmines so is much cheaper than in salons, 35 for bio sculpture nails which last me 3 weeks (some people longer, but my nails grow pretty fast). This is her facebook page, contact details on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 vicky886

Maybe you can find it on ebay or amazon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Hi Camilla,

I second that recommendation, I've got beautiful nails after my visit last week! Great setup!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fivefour

Hey, I can totally recommend the girl who does my nails, I get bio sculpture done which has a similar look to gel nails but doesn't damage your natural nail at all and (IMO) are more natural looking too, not so Jordan-esque. She does them from her home in Rathmines so is much cheaper than in salons, 35 for bio sculpture nails which last me 3 weeks (some people longer, but my nails grow pretty fast). This is her facebook page, contact details on there.

Thanks a mil for this, I checked out her FB page and it looks good :)

Advertisement