Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear v 5th Gear

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

As a woman who has no interest in cars - I prefer Top Gear because of its humour.

This comment says it all for me (except for the humor bit)......

Starting to like Xcellerate....support yer own I say...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭j2dab

One is for car enthusiasts the other one is for everyone....

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Golly IE

Top Gear

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Top Gear is so enjoyable that I'll watch it once then again and again on Dave despite the fact they chop the show and put in ads. I've rarely seen 5th Gear but it is a tad dry on the entertainment value from what I have seen. It's rarely on anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

draffodx wrote: »
    Two different shows, ones an entirely entertainment based show and the other is a factual based show.

So you cant really compare the two as there not like for like.

Top Gear is a better entertainment show whereas 5th gear is a better factual show simply because that is what they each target

Well it used to be, of late its getting more like Top Gear with its silly segments.

I like 5th gear the crash tests they do are excellent, but vicki butler henderson does my head in with her essex girl mannerisms.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,870 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

5th gears back ,its 22mins long :/ no studio twats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

TOP GEAR

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Top Gear, not a regular watcher...if i flip to it on a Sunday i usually enjoy it. It's not a bad show at all.

Advertisement