Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone recommend a Surf School in Lanzarote

Options
  • 28-04-2010 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I'm interest in learning how to surf and I hear Lanzarote is a good spot.I've a friends wedding in Puerto Del Carmen this May.The first few days of my week long stay will be taken up with the wedding so I would not be able to participate in a full 5 day course.What would be the best option open to myself to get the best benefit of the experience and can anyone recommend a Surf School?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Famara beach in the main beginners beach, haven't been there for years so things could have changed there was an english run surf school Tim I think looked well run - google is your friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 SteviePitt

Im thinking of surfing there in late December, I'm from ireland and im well youst to the cold, would a wetsuit be needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bof

You will need a 3/2 water temp will be about 18 degrees

• Registered Users Posts: 37 navandiver

Lavaflow surf school are great they do hotel pickups and you can do a one or three day camp if your time is limited!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wuben

hey i went with lavaflow last year a scottish lad runs it think his name is alan but they were brilliant really good teacher and he's great craic aswell....i found them really reasonable too you get your lunch included in price

• Advertisement
Advertisement