Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eircom e-mail new page problem

• 28-04-2010 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct section or not - please move if necessary.

The new look Eircom e-mail Homepage has a problem ( for me anyway ).
    The "Your e-mail has been sent" box has disappeared.
    I presume it is still below the Calender but you can't see it.
    Again because the "Folders" box is too big.

How do I get my "E-mail sent" box back ?

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Anyone have any clue ??

93 views and no ideas ??
    Surely someone must have an idea ??

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Call eircom?

Tried that.
    I left Eircom for BT and Eircom need your account number.
    I don't have one.

Jay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

Try the phones. Try giving them your old account number.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the info, but I don't think this is a software problem.

In the last format a rectangular box appeared in the bottom left of the eircom.net page, and said "xx mis-spelt words" / "no more mis - spleelings" - " your e-mail has been sent"

It appeared directly below the calender.

In the new/current version there is no box, as the calender is at the bottom of the page. The folders box now is expanded to take up all the remaining space.

I was asking if the box still exists ? or if it does, how to display it.
    Now, when you send an e-mail, you get no notification that it has been sent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 babelfish

i tried to respond to this thread but I am currently barred.I think this is because i said i am from pcsoutions in wexford which is funny cause we dont even have a website.
    Anyway we have faced a similiar prob with the webtext function in the 02 website.
    You need to upgrade your java version to be able do what you want to do.Dont pm me as they will prob barr this account too.

Thanks bablefish.

I did download the java upgrade/update but it has changed nothing.

You say "then you will be able to do what you want" but I still can't see how. The eircom homepage must be laid out already by eircom surely ?
    Or do you mean that other people are not experiencing this problem ?

Advertisement