Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gamebattles Squad Rush team

• 28-04-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hadn't noticed the other thread about the old team being disbanded and new Rush one been made :(

I'm basically throwing this up as I'm still very interested in getting a 4 man competitive Squad Rush team going.
    It would seem most other people here aren't a fan of it but I'm holding out for the fact there may be a few who like myself who like it!

I could list the reasons I love, heck prefer, Squad Rush to Rush, but then I think the thread would just turn into a discussion as to which game mode is better.

OK, enough rambling, if you would be interested in joining me in the Squad Rush ladder post your gamertag here and I'll get back to you.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

brk3 wrote: »
    Hadn't noticed the other thread about the old team being disbanded and new Rush one been made :(

I'm basically throwing this up as I'm still very interested in getting a 4 man competitive Squad Rush team going.
    It would seem most other people here aren't a fan of it but I'm holding out for the fact there may be a few who like myself who like it!

I could list the reasons I love, heck prefer, Squad Rush to Rush, but then I think the thread would just turn into a discussion as to which game mode is better.

OK, enough rambling, if you would be interested in joining me in the Squad Rush ladder post your gamertag here and I'll get back to you.

Cheers :)

It hasn't actually been disbanded. I was going to keep it open just in case we ever wanted to use it. Feel free to run it if you want. I'm sure cableguy wouldn't mind handing over leadership of the Squad Rush team to you if you want a bash at running it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

It hasn't actually been disbanded. I was going to keep it open just in case we ever wanted to use it. Feel free to run it if you want. I'm sure cableguy wouldn't mind handing over leadership of the Squad Rush team to you if you want a bash at running it.

I have no problem with that at all.
    And it was easier saying the team was disbanded.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

That sounds pretty good guys, only thing is I know most people currently on that team don't like squad rush.
    That's mainly why I'd like to start afresh, so I'm not trying to drag people out of rush for practice who have no interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

brk3 wrote: »
    That sounds pretty good guys, only thing is I know most people currently on that team don't like squad rush.
    That's mainly why I'd like to start afresh, so I'm not trying to drag people out of rush for practice who have no interest.

Ok, I'll remove all the members of that team. Place you as co-leader so you have the power to recruit fresh troops. How's that?

Well, I've done it. You're now co-leader with me. Full power to recruit, challenge and dimiss. Knock yourself out

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

OK. Now officially recruiting..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I wouldnt mind joining up but i have had little to no online time with this game , hopefully i'll get some hours in it and get back to you.

Advertisement