Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

UFC Undisputed 2010 - demo invites

• 28-04-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

UFC 2010 demo is being released tomorrow for UFC Community members.

PM with your email address and I can send you an invite if ya like.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Does the email have to match the email for your xBox profile? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Does the email have to match the email for your xBox profile? :confused:

Don't think so. The site says each member will receive a code to redeem the demo, so i'd say you can use any email address

You're a legend mate, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

Thanks a million man.

no prob lads, here is a class video released last night to tide ye over as well.

Gamespot On The Spot - Interview with 2 THQ developers & Bruce Buffer and Frank Mir. Great interview and they show off moves in the demo. Mir even talks about wanting to fight Anderson Silva!

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-on-the-spot/

• Advertisement

aw that video last night.

Frank Mir calling out Anderson Silva... LOL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

PM sent! Cheers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

PM sent..nice one!!

Ok, invites all sent. i put up this message in PS3 and MMA boards as well, getting a lot of request but think I got infinite invitations.

You can get points on the site and trade them in for rewards. I nearly have enough for the undisputed 2010 tshirt, looks well class. Then I saw they only deliver them to states in America, sickened!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Sweet, pm sent! Cheers in advance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

PM sent, dunno if it's too late or not but thanks anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Why the F are people commenting with the country and state looking for the demo. It doesn't say anywhere that you have to do that!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I know i was looking at that people are daft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hey,

UFC 2010 demo is being released tomorrow for UFC Community members.

PM with your email address and I can send you an invite if ya like.

Hmmmmmm, you cunning devil you. Asking for people to give you their e-mail address so you can invite them to the UFC Community and reap the rewards with all the extra points you will recieve...........;)

Hmmmmmm, you cunning devil you. Asking for people to give you their e-mail address so you can invite them to the UFC Community and reap the rewards with all the extra points you will recieve...........;)

win-win for everyone!

Sorry to disappoint lads but I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart! Well, I am since I found out that you only get the rewards if you live in America. I just had enough for that cool t-shirt an all!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Free T-Shirt Fail

Rooney10 wrote: »
    win-win for everyone!
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint lads but I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart! Well, I am since I found out that you only get the rewards if you live in America. I just had enough for that cool t-shirt an all!!!!!

I stand corrected.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I stand corrected.

Man, as long as I get the demo today, i'll be beaming! I think they will have downloadable stuff you can get with points that people outside america can use. might get something out of it yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Chronus

sweet, i hope it's not too late! Pm sent!

thanks in advance!

PS: i'm in america, so please invite me hehe it'll work for me i think..

I don't have a clue what I'm doing to get this demo! All I know is I've signed up to the ufc community and that's about it! Help please? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

As far as I can see anyone who signs up in time can get the demo themselves without needing an invite anyways.

Yupp, you don't need an invite, just to be signed up to the site. But a good few people I sent invites to said they already tried signing up but never rec a password for the site. Site is very slow now for registering people. Invites get them onto the site straight away.

From the sites forum:

Frequently Asked Questions So Far:
    When is the demo coming out????

THURSDAY, APRIL 29. We'll be posting up a new item on the main page shortly with more details.
    Will it be a midnight Wednesday demo release?
    Most likely we'll start giving out keys during the AM PST on Thursday. We'll be standing by and ready to start as soon as everything is live and confirmed working on Xbox Live and PSN.
    How will the key giveaway work?
    -We'll post a more detailed walkthrough soon, but here are the basics. We've built a system into the new Community Rewards section that lets us give away unique digital keys. Once the Demo Keys are live, we'll have a page on the site describing exactly what you need to do to get your key.
    What countries platforms will be able to get demo keys? Will they all be available at the same time?
    We will have keys available for both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The Xbox 360 keys are good anywhere in the world with Xbox Live access. For Playstation 3, we will have two types of keys available - NTSC for North America NTSC countries, and PAL keys good for Europe Asia Pacific other PAL regions.
    We are working to have the keys for all countries platforms available on our site at the same time.
    Will I need a ton of points to get the demo?
    No, the demo cost zero points - but you do need to be a community member. If you are a member of the community, you'll be able to get it.
    What do you mean by "first come, first serve?" How likely am I to get a key?
    We will have tons of keys available, more than 20x the number of registered members on the site. These keys will go on a first come, first serve basis to registered members through the Rewards section. If you are active on the site, you should have no problem getting a key. We are going to e-mail the list of community members first when the Demo keys are live.
    How many demo keys will I be able to get?
    Only one key per community member. If you have both Xbox 360 and PS3, you'll have to pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

PM sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

So... this isnt happening today then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Who knows...

I really don't see why they didn't release it on XBL...

Just got into work and the codes are live!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sign in and go to the rewards section!!! got my code but have to wait another 12 hours to finish work and play it!!!!

Yup got my code late last night, thanks again! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

first impressions are that it's very similar to last years. not sure how the submissions are different but they don't give you a tutorial so it's hard to pick up on any new things. The fighting is a bit looser too which is good.

Advertisement