Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking you remaining Minutes and Texts on Vodafone

Options
  • 28-04-2010 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how i check my remaining minutes, texts and Data on Vodafone, I don't want to have to log on to myvodafone every time i want to check my balance.

I am on a bill pay phone(i Phone). On o2 they have myaccount which is great. Is there anything like that for Vodafone? I was just onto vodafone CC, they said to send a text "mybalance" to 50226. i have done this 3 times with no reply text!!:mad::mad:

Thanks in advance
    Rob:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

I too would like a solution to this. Just switched from o2 where I made extensive use of *111# and there does not appear to be an equivalent.

The shortcode I was provided on Vodafone's web site replies saying it's only for prepay customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

spockety wrote: »

The shortcode I was provided on Vodafone's web site replies saying it's only for prepay customers.

Their is two different ones, did you use the payg one by mistake?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Davy wrote: »
    Their is two different ones, did you use the payg one by mistake?

Not sure about Spockety but i used the Bill pay one as per Vodafone CC.

Hopefully Vincent coyne will be able to develop an app for Vodafone customers;)

rob

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well i cant remember the billpay one off hand, but if its not working, you shouls let them no on the vodafone forum, thats what their here for

Advertisement