Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-aside soccer in Cork

Options
  • 28-04-2010 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi,

I'm looking to set up a new 5-aside soccer league in Cork and I would like to know who would be interested?

If you are interested PM me or email patrick@kinsale5aside.com. Also check out www.kinsale5aside.com as that is a league im involved with that is starting in June.

Thanks,

Patrick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 reusable

I have put up a website with all the details www.cork5aside.com. The league will run from the Sports Village on the Model farm road either on a Tuesday or Thursday night.

Thanks,

Patrick

a league will run on a thursday from the sports village and from LeisureWorld in Churchfield on a tuesday night.

www.cork5aside.com & www.churchfield5aside.com

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 underover

Are there any teams looking for a player?

hi,

If you join up as a free agent the teams with spaces will be able to sign you to their team.

I am also considering having a team of free agents that will play in the league, so just fill out the Enter as a free agent form and Ill add you to the list.

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 underover

Hey, will do

thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Just out of interest,do you mean there are 2 separate leagues in churchfield and the village, or,is there 2 soccer games each week,one in each place?

hi, there are 2 seperate leagues.

the league in the village is now at www.cork5aside.vpweb.ie

Advertisement