Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber to install central heating??

Options
  • 28-04-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Has anyone any experience with a plumber installing central heating?? Its for an older house that doesnt already have central heating installed. Any help/advice/experiences appreciated. Claremorris area??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

John Conroy in Ballyglass is supposed to be good. I've no number for him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

http://www.brendanwalshheatsolutions.com/

friend of mine used him with no complaints. 4000 sq foot house- underfloor hearing, -Ground source pump source

he's in Lakeside retail park

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

James Heneghan, Liscarney, Wesport. Tel 098 21597. Has extensive experience of this kind of work. No connection, except he plumbed my own gaff which is also an older house. Just be aware that plumbing the older house is more labour intensive tha a new build. Ergo probably more expensive.

Advertisement