Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA- Medal of Honor (Bad Company 2 offer)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

It looks amazing in the trailer...

If its as good from a game play perspective as Bad Company 2 then I'll be buying it...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

As good as BFBC2 looks, this looks alot better the colours are fuller and the animation is better IMHO.....

I love all that insurgent business and killing them Osama followers n ****....lmao:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeha...have to say it looks very life like.....I suspect the pc requirements will be a bitch for it :D

Good, hope you need a DX12 card and sandybridge to run the bitch!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Good, hope you need a DX12 card and sandybridge to run the bitch!!!!

ur reminding me of the studying i need to do on PC hardware in 2 weeks time lol for my exam

i.e north bridge,south bridge

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

why is the angry racist old man on the cover....

Haha, I seen this a while ago....what a left hook...for an old timer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Is there an amber lamps in this game then?

But for serious I'm not looking forward to the single-player whatsoever, the multi-player might be worth a look though.

Advertisement