Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quite amazing!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

i do really enjoy that style of magic - just when you think you know where its going , and just wen you think you have it twigged - BOOM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Best I've seen for a long time.
    I did think that the piece of glass he was working on, was movable as he moved his hand/arm and slid under the glass on either side, being replace by a new bit that had a small hole in. But then how did he get it through the mat?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I'll get another look later , although i must admit to watching his hands for sneakyness as opposed to the table.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

It looks like there are two parts to the trick. The first section using 4 coins to set up the trick using slight of hand to conceal the use of the 4th coin.

The second section looks like he uses a moveable section of the glass.

taking the whole routine as one adds to the trick as you assume he is using the same technique for everything.

Just my 2c

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Hyzepher wrote: »
    It looks like there are two parts to the trick. The first section using 4 coins to set up the trick using slight of hand to conceal the use of the 4th coin.

That can be, and was done with three coins.

Two of them are a little special.

• Advertisement
Advertisement