Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tea @ Father Ted's House (Co. Clare) - Saturday 15 May

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭roseym

If anyone is planning on coming along can ye pm me and let me know, and let me know how many are coming with you if you're bringing a few more. Need to let the lady in the house know set numbers for it as she bakes according to the numbers booked in. Not long to go now! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

roseym wrote: »
    If anyone is planning on coming along can ye pm me and let me know, and let me know how many are coming with you if you're bringing a few more. Need to let the lady in the house know set numbers for it as she bakes according to the numbers booked in. Not long to go now! :D

I'd like to go, how do I pm you?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Jim Martin wrote: »
    I'd like to go, how do I pm you?
    Click on her username and then send a PM to....

Cool...im totally seeing if anyone is on for takin the spin up..

Great, the more the merrier! We're booked in for 12 on the Saturday. It's €10 per person by the way, kinda steep for "tea" if you ask me but I suppose it is Father Teds House.... Let me know if you decide to come along so I can finalise numbers with our Mrs Doyle for the day :D

• Advertisement

For anyone planning on coming to this tomorrow can you let me know by 3pm today as I'll be confirming numbers with "Mrs Doyle" then. Have stuck up directions to the house over at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055881653&page=7

Feck, arse, girls! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

Noticed when I went by the other day that the front door has been replaced - shame really, I thought the old decrepit one was more in keeping with the TV image of the place!

Advertisement