Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 3 by Friday

Options
  • 28-04-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I'm planning on buying a ps3 on Friday the 30th odds are I'll get it in gamestop. But if anyone knows any where else with some good offers let me know cheers for the help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Your best best is just to check instore as the bundles vary from week to week with games, so it just depends on what you want. The console on it's own is the same price in every shop.

Check out the PlayStation board if you need some game suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

HMV normally have the best deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

What price are these going for at the moment? Looking to get a blu ray player so thinking I may be as well off going for a PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Saw a Phillips BR player in Superquinn of all places for €99, dunno if it's any good or not....

Anyway the 120GB PS3 is €299

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Check out Smyths and Game,Gamestop bundles are not always the best value,it pays to shop around first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

Advertisement