Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License For 2nd Rifle

Options
  • 28-04-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    My brother is giving me his Anschutz .22LR and I was wondering if, considering I am already licensed for a .223 rifle do I have to go and get all my permission letters from the landowners all over again or can license info be cross referenced with a 2nd application.
    I dont mind paying the fee again but would just like to speed the 2nd application up a bit.
    Thanks lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

My advice: Fill it all out again exactly the same as the first rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

I would fill in your second application in as the first application as well. My permissions state that I shoot both 22 and .223 at the lands - so I added copies of same permissions to both applications :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

.223 for foxes and .22lr for bunnies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

.223 for foxes and .22lr for bunnies

The perfect combination !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

IMHO .223 is a bit much for bunnies & .22lr is not enough for foxes therefore, as I advised ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement