Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Short braided hairstyle

• 28-04-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

My debs is this August and I was thinking of doing a braided style in my hair. I looked through several and this definitely my favourite.

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/images/670B0739shortbraid_250h.jpg

I don't know if my hair is long enough for it though. It comes to just above my shoulders. I really like this style but I don't want to grow out my hair or bother with extensions. If this style isn't possible does anyone have any other braided styles or styles for short hair in general they'd like to suggest? I know it's a bit early to be planning but I want to be prepared since I'm constantly disorganised. any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

My debs is this August and I was thinking of doing a braided style in my hair. I looked through several and this definitely my favourite.

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/images/670B0739shortbraid_250h.jpg

I don't know if my hair is long enough for it though. It comes to just above my shoulders. I really like this style but I don't want to grow out my hair or bother with extensions. If this style isn't possible does anyone have any other braided styles or styles for short hair in general they'd like to suggest? I know it's a bit early to be planning but I want to be prepared since I'm constantly disorganised. any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

If you don't want to grow your hair, ask your hairdresser about a braided hairpiece. They can look really great, and they aren't that expensive afaik.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Giselle wrote: »
    If you don't want to grow your hair, ask your hairdresser about a braided hairpiece. They can look really great, and they aren't that expensive afaik.:)

I don't think a braided hairpiece would work for anything similar to the style link though. I want a braid that's sort of close to my head (if that makes and sense). It doesn't have to be a French plait but I don't see how a normal plait could get so close to the scalp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ULgirl2010

one of my friends had something very similar done for our debs 2 years ago and she has very short hair (almost bob length) and it looked great. if your unsure, do a practice run :)

Advertisement