Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More help with shoes

• 28-04-2010 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭

i know it's not ideal to be buying shoes online without trying them on, but i'm doing my final exams in maths and i have NO time to leave the house. so, what i wanted to ask was, is there anyone out there with size 10 feet who could tell me what size to get in shimano shoes.
    again, i know this is probably a bad idea but i have my eye on a pair that are on sale atm.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

From what I hear you need to go one size up with Shimano. No experience of them

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭keenan110

Im size 9.5 and have Shimano shoes, size 45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

size 10 myself and take a 45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭it's mick

hmm, thought i'd be a 46. either of you happen to wear vans or fred perrys? if one more person says 45 i'll take the plunge though.
    thanks guys

it's mick wrote: »
    either of you happen to wear vans or fred perrys?

Nope, sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm size 10 and I've a pair of size 46 Shimano shoes. They are ever so tinyly slightly on the big side, if I was buying a new pair I'd go for a 45, but not 44's.

They're not falling off me and I can walk fine in them, but they're just a tiny bit too wide around the toes. And I have wide feet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

no sorry, I dont. see the post from seamus there - 45 is your man

it's mick wrote: »
    hmm, thought i'd be a 46. either of you happen to wear vans or fred perrys? if one more person says 45 i'll take the plunge though.
    thanks guys

Yeah, go for the 45's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭it's mick

excellent, thanks everyone.

Advertisement