Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Morton ltd Dublin....is the shop still open for buisness??

Options
  • 28-04-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Can anyone help me???????

I have a very old set of weird knives from John Morton ltd Dublin and I can't find anything about the shop on the t'internet. I don't know if the shop is gone or what!! The address is 48 Nassau Street Dublin 2 (D2) (South City Centre). As I'm in Cork it would be a waste to travel up and find the shop is now a block of appartments :D

I am hoping to get the knives valued to see if there worth a few squid or not.

Any information would be greatfully appreciated ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭potsy86

Can anyone help me???????

I have a very old set of weird knives from John Morton ltd Dublin and I can't find anything about the shop on the t'internet. I don't know if the shop is gone or what!! The address is 48 Nassau Street Dublin 2 (D2) (South City Centre). As I'm in Cork it would be a waste to travel up and find the shop is now a block of appartments :D

I am hoping to get the knives valued to see if there worth a few squid or not.

Any information would be greatfully appreciated ;)

sorry to say its gone actually gone since 2004 john morton news

Advertisement