Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arch and Geog projects on same day...thanks for that, love you guys, seriously

Options
  • 28-04-2010 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

My God, is anybody else in the same position. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but my Arch project takes so much time and effort, that they had to pile on the Geography on the same day. Now this last rush has me absolutely stressed out! Whoever thought of that idea should be shot.

Oh yeah, and Construction and Classical studies are on the same day, at the same time during the actual Leaving Cert. Now I have to do 3 tests on the same day. Cheers fellas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Reckoner91 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, and Construction and Classical studies are on the same day, at the same time during the actual Leaving Cert. Now I have to do 3 tests on the same day. Cheers fellas.

There was a girl on the news last year that had 3 exams on the one day. One of them was Italian I think. It was on TG4 so I didn't really know what was going on but it seemed her mother wasn't best pleased. Time to ring Joe Duffy I think or else get your best jumper on for TG4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

My mistake, sorry I meant to say 2 exams on the one day, but I'll be finished at like 6 o clock or something cause I have to stay back, or I dunno how they do it. Anyway, straight to pub, i'll be swell.

don't you mean stay back till 9? :eek: cos they are both on 2 to 5. So you'll do the first one 2 to 5. Take a break for an hour and do the second one 6 to 9. Which would be better to do first? more writing in classics i'd say

......FML
    9 o Clock like...that's so near to being the next poxy day. I bet they thought "Classical and Construction subjects are so different to each other that not many people will likely do both, and those that are...well...sucks to be them *uses 50 euro note to light a Cigar*

Classical will be best for me personally to do first, cause I know I'll do terrible at Construction, and will be a huge morale sucker.

Lads, I'm thinking a "get so sick it hurts" piss up. Thank God I don't have any tests the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

I have 3 tests on one day AFAIK. Biz, Irish, russian

• Advertisement

mupchease wrote: »

Yeah you'll be kept back till about 9 that night and if you have french the next morning you're really unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

mupchease wrote: »
    That's so rough.I'm doing Irish and Russian too and I figure that'll be tough but having business too would be killer!!

lifes a biiiatch.

It's weird I always figuered I'd be the only one doing both Irish and Russian.:DGuess not!!

theres 2 more in my school doing that too.

• Advertisement

Really??that's pretty random.Theres 2 others in my school doing Russian but not Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

I do Russian and Irish as well. You're not the only ones.

EDIT: Also, what is this 'Arch' subject? Never heard of it before.

Ruski wrote: »
    I do Russian and Irish as well. You're not the only ones.

EDIT: Also, what is this 'Arch' subject? Never heard of it before.

Short for Architectural Technology. A.K.A. Construction Studies. I dunno it has a lot of names just for nailing wood together and hope it stays that way.

Also, I dunno if you were being sarcastic or not. I get a lot of stick at school for saying "We have Arch next" instead of saying " We have Construction next"

Advertisement